Pasquale Rotella has just unveiled EDC Las Vegas 2018 Camp details. Campers at North America’s largest dance music festival will enjoy air-conditioned Shiftpod2 tents, drive-your-own RV options, daytime pool parties, go-kart racing, guest speakers, stand-up comedy, glitter and airbrush stations, guided meditation, yoga and wellness workshops, food trucks and many more.
For the first time in EDC Las Vegas history, the nation’s largest and most anticipated electronic dance music festival will offer its attendees an expansive 4 night camping experience situated right next to Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Fans who join EDC Las Vegas 2018 Camp will have access to a number of options and amenities including pre-built ShiftPod2 “advanced shelter systems” with cushy artificial grass flooring and air conditioning, bring-your-own RV plots, a fully stocked and staffed center camp experience called The Mesa, entertaining communal activities and more.
The Mesa will offer Headliners a place to recharge, refuel and connect with one another in a fully immersive and creative environment. Featured amenities include:
- Thursday night kick-off party in the campgrounds featuring special guest DJ sets on the Parliament Art Car
- Go-kart racing
- Expansive Mesa pool complete with palm trees and walk-up bars
- Glitter and jewel makeovers
- Hair cuts, beard trims, and styling at the Barber Shop, open daily
- Airbrush body art
- Traditional yoga, acrobatic yoga, meditation, and Reiki cleansing
- Sound healing
- Rave aerobics and hula hoop classes
- Live model art
- Field day games like foot races, tug-o-war, and scavenger hunts
- Speaker series and comedic character performances
- Women’s wellness workshops
- Shaded spaces and misting stations with artificial grass
- A variety of food truck options serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Beverage stands featuring alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- 24-hour filtered water, medical, security and Ground Control services
- A general store, an information booth and a lost & found
- Free charging stations
- A shuttle service to nearby grocery stores (at extra cost)
- Pedicab service to and from the festival (at extra cost)
“Every year I challenge myself to find ways that we can enhance the EDC experience,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac.
“One of my dreams has always been to create an immersive camping element to the festival, and I’m proud to announce that today, that idea becomes a reality with Camp EDC.
We’re building out an expansive campground complete with air-conditioned ShiftPod tents and a drive-your-own RV option, in addition to a full center camp area called The Mesa that features tons of amenities and activities like daytime pool parties, yoga, group exercise classes, a curated speaker series, 24-hour food and beverage options, go-kart racing and plenty of art.
There are so many things our Headliners can explore in Camp EDC, but the most exciting part is that people will be able to connect with one another in a completely new way” he added.
Headliners who have already purchased their EDC Las Vegas 2018 festival passes will have first access to buying EDC Las Vegas 2018 Camp passes during the pre-sale on Wednesday, November 15 at 12 PM PT. The general on sale will begin on Thursday, November 16 at 12 PM PT, here.
EDC Las Vegas will return to the desert Friday, May 18 to Sunday, May 20, for the 22nd dusk-to-dawn celebration.