WARNING: A teenager has died after taking Tesla Ecstasy pill

Tesla ecstasy pills

Police are warning people to avoid ecstasy pills marked with the word ‘Tesla’, after 19-year old man from the Newport area of Wales, died after taking the drug at Motion nightclub on Avon Street in Bristol in the early hours of Sunday.

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police says his family “are being supported at this difficult time”.

“We’re urging people to avoid taking any tablets marked with the words Tesla due to the associated health risks” he added.

Motion nightclub, (Image: Bristol News and Media)

A spokeswoman for Motion nightclub said: “We are deeply saddened to hear of the death and extend our deepest sympathy to his friends and family at this sad time.

“In the early hours of Sunday morning he was brought to the medic room in Motion where he was treated immediately and an ambulance called. He sadly passed away at Bristol Royal Infirmary a few hours later.”

Alex Gelevski
Alex Gelevski is our official photographer. He has been listening to electronic dance music since middle school. Apart from being photographer for Rave Jungle he likes to play basketball in his spare time.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.