20-yr-old man died after taking so-called MD ‘Bomb’

md bomb

A student suffered multiple organ failure and a cardiac arrest after taking a MDMA ‘Bomb’ at a nightclub.

Patrick Coakley took cocaine and ecstasy while visiting a school friend before hitting the town in Canterbury, Kent. The 20-year-old collapsed after he swallowed the “MD Bomb” – made by wrapping MDMA in paper – in Chemistry’s bottom floor toilets at around 2am.

He was rushed to hospital but later pronounced dead at the Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate, Kent, two days later.

Pathologist Nicola Ingram told the hearing she recorded an MDMA level of 1.5mg per litre in Mr Coakley’s blood. It was outlined that a fatal level is between 0.6 to 3.7mg per litre, with one in 10 fatalities at a level of 1.6mg.

SOURCEmirror
Loading...
Marco Di
Founder of Rave Jungle. Part time writer, full time raver. A lover of most electronic music genres, with a special taste for Deep House and Techno. Get in touch with me via email.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.