As with the other editions of Tomorrowland, the festival always wants to offer its guests much more than music and spectacular shows. In these special times, the People of Tomorrow are discovering and creating new ways of living.
During its digital edition, Tomorrowland Around the World will host a number of entertaining Inspiration Sessions by internationally renowned thought leaders from different fields to offer people a substantial extra dose of positivity and inspiration, in addition to all the amazing musical content.
Sixteen unique role models and experts, including former NBA champion Shaquille O’Neal, Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am and Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberté will share, from their homes, energizing messages that uphold Tomorrowland’s core values ‘Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever’. All Inspiration Sessions will be available to the visitors during the entire festival weekend.
Tomorrowland Around the World will welcome 16 international thought leaders from different backgrounds that will be hosting the Inspiration Sessions: Adrien Moisson, Arnoud Raskin, Ben Francis, Bethany Hamilton, Boyan Slat, Gaggan Anand, Guy Laliberté, Ida Engberg, Johan Ernst, Prince Ea, Ran Tellem, Sebastian Wussler, Shaquille O’Neal, Shaun Ross, will.i.am and Yamashita Tomohisa.
They will each share their stories with the world, from their homes, about passion, strength, creativity, solidarity, sustainability and more. Each session will last, on average, 10 to 15 minutes and will be available to all festival visitors during the entire weekend.
Tomorrowland Around the World – Inspiration Sessions
1. Adrien Moisson, founder of the first virtual nature reserve Wild Immersion: How to Engage for Wildlife
2. Arnoud Raskin, co-founder of Mobile School: How to become StreetwiZe
3. Ben Francis, founder of UK sportswear brand Gymshark: The Power of a Community
4. Bethany Hamilton, professional surfer & shark attack survivor: How to be Unstoppable
5. Boyan Slat, founder of The Ocean Cleanup: The Largest Cleanup in History
6. Gaggan Anand, the most awarded chef in Asia: Be a rebel
7. Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil, One Drop Foundation and Lune Rouge: How to Keep your Inner Child
8.Sebastian Wussler, founder of the world’s largest platform for culinary professionals ChefsTalk and Ida Engberg, leading Swedish techno DJ: Eat Today, Live Tomorrow
9. Johan Ernst, the world’s leading explorer: The Impossible is Possible
10. Prince Ea, spoken word artist & motivational speaker: A lesson on Life and Love
11. Ran Tellem, Primetime Emmy Award-winning producer: Daducation – How to empower your children by sharing stories
12. Shaquille O’Neal, former NBA champion: Finding a New passion
13. Shaun Ross, leading top male model, artist & actor: Embracing Diversity and Change
14.will.i.am, frontman of Black Eyed Peas: Education as the Universal Path to Prosperity
15.Yamashita Tomohisa, Japanese idol, pop singer & actor: Embracing Unity
Offering inspiration and engaging with the People of Tomorrow around the world has always been at the core of Tomorrowland’s spirit and belief. Symbolized by one of its core values ‘Love Tomorrow’, Tomorrowland focuses on research, collaboration, innovation and communication throughout the entire year. Tomorrowland is now maintaining this line by hosting 15 unique Inspiration Sessions to offer people a substantial extra dose of positivity and inspiration during its digital festival.
Love Tomorrow is Tomorrowland’s own platform that strives for positive impact on the society and environment. It does so by inspiring and activating communities and organisations through research, collaboration, innovation and communication. Since its foundation in 2012, Love Tomorrow has created added value through sustainable development initiatives with festival organisations, businesses, innovators, universities and governments.
Love Tomorrow initiates concepts that contribute to reducing environmental impact and create awareness for circular models. Love Tomorrow coordinates The Recycle Club, AQUA, Water of Tomorrow and Camp2Camp; created the Foundation and co-launched Mobile Schools; studies behaviour, sustainable development and environmental impact; creates value in terms of waste and water; innovates by use of grants, pilot projects and supporting start-ups.