Music fans across the world massively voted for their favorite Tomorrowland Anthems in the Tomorrowland Top 1000. After compiling the 1000 most iconic tracks in the history of Tomorrowland into one list for the fourth year in a row, One World Radio has taken listeners on a magical journey through music, counting down 125 tracks per day for the past 8 days.
The Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike now take the crown with their legendary anthem ‘Mammoth‘, one of their 24 tracks in the list. The late Avicii finishes on the second spot with ‘Levels‘, while Swedish House Mafia take the third place with their iconic classic ‘Don’t You Worry Child‘.
Here’s what Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike had to say about this: “We want to thank you for voting ‘Mammoth’ as your number 1 track in the Tomorrowland Top 1000. Thank you so much, we appreciate the love.”
The Top 10 of the Tomorrowland Top 1000 in 2022
1. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, MOGUAI – Mammoth (+1)
2. Avicii – Levels (-1)
3. Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child (=)
4. Martin Garrix ft. Bonn – High On Life (=)
5. David Guetta ft. Sia – Titanium (+19)
6. Armin van Buuren – Blah Blah Blah (-1)
7. Alesso vs. OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself (+5)
8. Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin – Reload (-2)
9. Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, Like Mike – Tremor (-2)
10. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (+1)
The Tomorrowland Top 1000 features an excitingly eclectic compilation with a mix of the biggest all-time radio hits, legendary classics and some of the past year’s most popular bangers. With 3 new entries in the top 10 and 136 new entries overall, this year’s list had listeners on the edge of their seats.
Dutch superstar Martin Garrix is the most popular artist in the list with no less than 39 tracks, closely followed by electronic music legends David Guetta (35 tracks), Tiësto (35 tracks) and Armin van Buuren (35 tracks). Being a pioneering trio in the history of electronic music, Swedish House Mafia is the highest ranked trio, while Swedish electropop duo Icona Pop are the highest ranked females in the list.
The Netherlands is the country that is most represented in the Tomorrowland Top 1000 with plenty of Dutch artists, while Charlotte de Witte’s and Enrico Sangiuliano‘s remix of ‘The Age Of Love‘ ends up as this year’s highest new entry on number 83.