Every day for the past week, Tomorrowland‘s One World Radio has been taking listeners on a journey through the best music in the history of Belgian Dance as part of the entire Made in Belgium week.
Today featured the countdown and grand finale of The Made in Belgium Top 100, after the People of Tomorrow massively voted for their favorite tracks.
Tomorrowland‘s One World Radio compiled everything into the brand-new chart with Belgium’s finest music from artists such as Amelie Lens, Charlotte de Witte, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Lost Frequencies, Netsky, Push, Soulwax, Stromae, The Magician, The Subs, Yves Deruyter, Yves V and many more.
The remix of the iconic anthem ‘Age Of Love‘ by Charlotte de Witte and Enrico Sangiuliano has been voted as the absolute number 1 by music fans around the world. The legendary timeless trance record ‘Universal Nation‘ by Push takes the 2nd place, while the Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike finish 3rd with their smash ‘Mammoth‘.
The Top 10 of The Made in Belgium Top 100 in 2022:
1. Age Of Love, Charlotte de Witte, Enrico Sangiuliano – Age Of Love (Charlotte de Witte & Enrico Sangiuliano remix) (+50)
2. Push – Universal Nation (=)
3. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Moguai – Mammoth (-2)
4. Jones & Stephenson – The First Rebirth (=)
5. Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me (=)
6. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Wolfpack, Katy B – Ocarina (+1)
7. Yves Deruyter – The Rebel (+4)
8. Stromae – Alors On Danse (-2)
9. Rusko – Everyday (Netsky Remix) (-7)
10. Fiocco – Afflitto (-2)