The Tomorrowland 2017 Aftermovie has officially landed and this is the reason why you should definitely add this incredible festival to your bucket list.
The team behind world’s #1 electronic dance music festival, Tomorrowland, have just released a 26-minute aftermovie of the 14th magnificent installment of their famed event and any festival-goer who attended this year’s edition will probably be feeling nostalgic.
What Tomorrowland did this summer was rewrite the rulebook of what a festival experience should definitely look; that’s one from beginning to end. Uniting more than 200 countries as one, this year’s ‘The Amicorum Spectaculum’ theme transformed the magical De Schorre in Boom, Belgium into amazing EDM ‘circus’. The event had circus people everywhere with acrobats, tight-rope walkers, confetti, CO2 cannons and incredible fireworks shows at every single stage.
The video showcases 16 jaw-dropping stages, Dreamville, unique activities through the whole festival and of course a whole heap of happy festival-goers, soundtracked by a range of the festival’s top EDM tracks.
You can experience it all again, or witness the magic for the first time, with the official Tomorrowland 2017 Aftermovie below:
1. Steve Angello – Rejoice
2. Filterheadz – Kaleidoscope
3. David Allen – Kubera
4. Thick Dick – Welcome To The Jungle (Andrea Oliva Remix)
5. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. Vini Vici – House Of House
6. RY X – Beacon (Joris Voorn Remix)
7. Age Of Love – Age Of Love (Solomun Renaissance Remix)
8. Klangkuenstler – Save The Rave
9. Armin van Buuren and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano – You Are
10. Dino Lenny – Shoot Me To The Sky
11. Martin Garrix – Pizza
12. Axwell Λ Ingrosso – More Than You Know
13. Kölsch – Push
14. Emmanuel Top – Acid Phase
15. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike feat. David Guetta feat. Kiiara – Complicated
16. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike feat. David Guetta feat. Kiiara – Complicated (Brennan Heart Remix)
17. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike featuring W&W – Left/Right (Crowd Control)
18. Tomorrowland Mainstage Endshow
19. London Grammar – Hell To The Liars (Kölsch Remix)