Insomniac and C3 Presents have announced Middlelands festival, the brainchild of the two industry-leading global event companies.
This “Adventure for the Ages” will come to the Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds in Todd Mission, TX from Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7, 2017.
From the minds behind some of North America’s largest festivals, including Electric Daisy Carnival and Lollapalooza, Middlelands will be the first music festival to ever be hosted at the Fairgrounds, with five uniquely designed stages hosting eclectic, world-renown artists as well as handpicked local talent.
Set amidst the lush fields and tree-lined grounds of the largest Renaissance theme park in the nation, Middlelands festival will span over 200 picturesque acres filled with beautifully themed structures, interactive art installations, local vendors offering medieval-style food and beverages, and activities that encourage group play and camaraderie among attendees.
The 2017 Middlelands festival will also offer fans 10 immersive camping options, providing Lords and Ladies with a variety of themed lodging options to meet their needs.
2017 Camping Options will Include:
- General Camping at Fellowship Field
- RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
- Arbor Lane Camping – Set along rows of towering trees and beautiful greenery
- Arbor Court Preferred Camping – Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
- Forest Camping at Shady Glade – A cluster of camps in a scenic wooded forest for a close-to-nature experience
- Group Camping – Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their sites with themed decor
- Sound Camps – Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills to fellow festivalgoers. All-night parties are encouraged in this area, with respect to surrounding neighbors
- Quiet Camping – For those looking for a more serene option
- Premier Camping at King’s Grounds – Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers and 24-hour concierge services
- Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors – Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes
Be sure to check out the teaser video below and keep your eyes open for tickets!
Middlelands Dates & Venue Proclamation📯 Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Welcome to Middlelands! 5 Stages, 4 Days of Camping, 3 Days of Music, Fun & Festivities! ⚔🏰🚩 Located at the historic Texas Renaissance Festival Faire Grounds May 5-7.
Feel free to frolic upon hundreds of acres of tree-lined, medieval-themed Festival Grounds…Truly an Adventure for the Ages!
Posted by Pasquale Rotella on Thursday, November 3, 2016